Friday, May 25, 2012

Gone Fishin'

When my daughters convinced me to start this blog last year in March I really didn't think I had much to say. Ahhhhhhhh....that was 90 posts ago! So, we've solved the problem of 'what do I say' to all of you loyal readers. But I have grown envious of these college kids that have the summer off. With creativity waning as I look longingly out the window, I've decided to take a little sabbatical myself. 


Through the summer I will only be writing when something really important happens, or when I really have something to say. Otherwise, 'I've gone fishin!' (Not really - I plan on being right here!) Actually, a dear friend has encouraged me to write a book about the building process as sort of a "self-help" manual for all of you that might want to have something built one of these days. I'm about a chapter deep already - and wondering again what I really have to say!


Let me leave you for a while with a few pictures of comfortable spaces outside. That oughta cool you off!

No comments:

Post a Comment